Ehrlich Pest Control has put together a nice list of spots pests like to hide out during the cold winter. Make sure you’re ready for any las vegas pests.
They recommend inspecting the following 8 locations for pests during the winter.
- Attics – Rodents and rats can hide out here away from human interference
- Pipes and drains – Cockroaches and ants are attracted to moist areas
- Chimneys – Bird, bats and squirrel nests
- Garages – Rodents like to hide in your storage
- Kitchens – All kinds of pests are attracted to food!
- Bird Feeders and Trash Cans – Food again!
- Foundation and walls – Similar to the attic, rodents will hide in the walls and under the foundation
- Windows and doors – Make sure you have a proper seal to reduce entry points
Be sure to give us a call @ 702-369-BUGS to ensure your house is safe for the cold weather.